Sunday, March 4, 2012

"Vision: The Way God Sees It" - TJ's First Sermon - March 4th 2012

Hey everybody!

Kinda excited about this post. "Preached" my first sermon this morning, and I recorded the audio for it. I'm no preacha, but maybe someone will wanna listen... *shrug* LOL

For your convenience, here are links to the verses mentioned during my message: Proverbs 29:18 1 Corinthians 2 Jeremiah 1:5 John 20:24-29

Constructive criticism, please...I can take it! LOL
I apologize if the audio isn't loud enough. For some reason, I get all quiet and stuff behind the mic...


"Vision: The Way God Sees It" - TJ's First Sermon - March 4th 2012


2 comments:

  1. My initial response:

    What's up man of God?! Your sermon blessed me tremendously. I especially appreciate you highlighting our desire to see clearly in the natural realm via eyeglasses, contacts, sunglasses, etc., yet we too often forgo the opportunity to see clearly in the spiritual realm as well, via the logos and rhema Word of God.

    Points of constructive feedback:

    (1) Consider delivering your sermon with more of an upbeat tempo (without losing your tone of mindfulness/thoughtfulness).

    (2) Be more confident and SPEAK UP, knowing that what you have to say will edify those in hearing distance of you.

    (3) Lastly, try meditating on the following scripture - 1 Timothy 4:12 (NKJV, Take Heed to Your Ministry) "12 Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit,[a] in faith, in purity."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though parts were hard to hear, I could hear and receive your message. It was very clear.

    Although this message was a few months after the fact, the genesis of this message was very appropriate to me and my life. And the content was certainly filled with the Spirit.

    As for feedback, just speak out and project yourself more. Like you said in the beginning, don't be afraid to say what God told you to say. The scriptures were perfect to support your message. Good job.

    ReplyDelete